Personal Liability and Medical Payments

Covers you in the event of injury or property damage to somebody else


Personal Liability and Medical Payments

Personal Liability and Medical Payments coverage is a part of your insurance policy that provides protection against financial loss arising from incidents that occur on your property.

This coverage pays for the medical bills of someone injured on your property, including the cost of ambulance services, hospitalization, medical treatment, and rehabilitation. It also covers accidental damage to someone else’s property, such as a broken window or a damaged fence.

In addition, this coverage can help you pay for legal costs if you are sued in certain situations, such as if someone is injured on your property and sues you for damages. The legal costs covered by this insurance may include attorney fees, court costs, and settlements or judgments against you.

  • It is important to note that the coverage limits for Personal Liability and Medical Payments coverage may vary depending on your insurance policy, and it is always a good idea to review your policy and understand what is covered and what is not.


Medical Payments Coverage<br />
Medical Payments coverage is a type of insurance that pays for your initial medical expenses if you're hurt in an accident, regardless of fault.

Ready for a quote?

// faq

qustions about insurance policy

Are there ways I can help protect my home?

Homeownership is a big responsibility, but it can be even more rewarding. You’re ahead of the game with preventive maintenance and know your home will last for years with proper care!

How many homeowners' insurance coverage do I need?

Homeowners’ insurance coverage is an essential topic for many homeowners, but it can be challenging to understand what exactly you need.

You might think that the amount of money spent on your house each year should cover anything from a broken pipe in one bathroom to replacing everything inside if there were flash floods or fire damage!

Having an agent who knows their field of research helps analyze and research policies will ensure that they get just enough protection at the best possible price and make sure no other gaps exist where something slash happens without planning.

How can I prevent claims at my home?

The best way to prevent claims at your home is by being a vigilant and careful consumer. It would help if you recognized potential hazards before they happen.

Don’t let things get cluttered or damaged, so you don’t have an accident that leads liability insurers into paying out money on behalf of their clients (you).

Should I get an umbrella policy too?

If you’re involved in an auto collision, and the other person’s fault is unclear, it may be time to consider getting extra protection.

Umbrella policies offer increased financial compensation for injuries, damage done on behalf of a covered individual that results from accidents occurring outside their control (such as driving into traffic), plus legal fees that will arise.

Do I need flood insurance too?

Floods aren’t just a coastal problem. They can happen anywhere, especially in High-Risk Flood Zones, and many homeowners don’t realize their policy doesn’t cover flood damage either!

If you live near the coast, near a River, or Lake, it may be worth looking into purchasing coverage for your home. Even though these types of storms rarely make headlines, they still cause tons of dollars worth of losses every year.

Allow us to be in your corner when making decisions regarding insurance policies that will keep covered, whether it’s windstorms, fires, hail, or rain.

//Talk to an Insurance Expert

Reduce risk and improve reliability.
Fill out this form, and we’ll be in touch.

4 + 14 =